The history of the North Cleveland Church of God is an exciting story of a congregation from its beginning as a mission in 1905 to its present position of leadership and influence in the Cleveland/Bradley County community and around the world.
North Cleveland has prospered as a growing congregation from the time of its founding until the present and is the oldest continuing Pentecostal church in America. It is often referred to as the “Cradle of Pentecost.”
As the founding church of the Church of God denomination (that is headquartered in Cleveland, Tennessee), North Cleveland has nurtured the ministries of many teachers, ministers, and evangelists and it continues to grow locally and spread its ministries and mission around the world. We are thankful for what God has done and how He’s used North Cleveland to this point, but also hold firm to the vision He’s placed in our hearts to continue loving and serving the needs of our community and the world.