Prayer for a new job
Prayer for a new home
Prayer for healing and to sell her house
We live in AZ. My husband is from Cleveland. We are really feeling a pull to move to Cleveland when he retires in a couple of months but God really needs to work out the details. We've been live streaming your church every Sunday morning (7AM here) and Sunday evenings (3PM here) every week for the past couple of months. My family is in Chattanooga. This would bring us closer to family and back "home" but that also means family stress and a whole different life than we've had in the past nearly 30 years. We just need to know God's will and which path we should take. Do we buy or do we build etc...... We know HE is about to change something... we just need to know we're making the right decisions at this stage in our lives. This needs to be shared anonymously for now as we've not told everyone yet. Thank you!
Scotti - Healing
I would like prayer to receive the greatest miracle in my life I been dreaming of a great miracle of my deepest desires. Thank you.
The Beck Family - prayer for daughter having a serious struggle
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Linda Hernandez - healing of a detached retina