OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
WE, AS A COMMUNITY OF SPIRIT-FILLED BELIEVERS, COMMIT TO EXALT GOD, TO EVANGELIZE THE LOST, AND TO EDIFY AND EQUIP THE CHURCH FOR MINISTRY.
TO EXALT: North Cleveland glorifies God through a lifestyle of personal obedience and communion with Him; and, in the spirit and power of Pentecost, worships Him in seasons of praise, brokenness, power and blessing.
- We worship the Lord, expressing our reverence, love and allegiance to Him.
- We develop the habit of earnest and effectual prayer.
- We continually bear witness to those around us, not only of God’s miraculous deeds, but also of His daily providential care.
- We exalt the Lord through our service to Him, seeking to be instruments of His will and purpose.
TO EVANGELIZE: North Cleveland mobilizes every believer to present the gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit to the unsaved.
- We challenge one another to recognize the need for sharing the message of the Gospel and to understand our personal responsibility in meeting that need.
- We train one another in the specific skills needed to effectively witness.
- We seek out and develop opportunities for a hands-on involvement in presenting the Gospel to others.
TO EDIFY: North Cleveland builds a Biblical community of believers, serving and building up one another in Christ-like relationship.
- We love, accept and encourage all within our fellowship without regard to social, economic or cultural distinctions.
- We motivate each other to develop Christ-likeness in our daily living.
- We care for and share with one another in times of need.
- We build relationships that strengthen each of us, recognizing that we are the body of Christ fitly joined together.
TO EQUIP: North Cleveland develops its members into mature believers, leading them to discover spiritual gifts and calling, and deploys them as skillful ministers of God’s grace.
- We preach and teach the Word of God.
- We help each other discover our individual interests, gifts and abilities and train one another to effectively minister in our specific areas of gifting.
- We seek out and develop meaningful opportunities for involvement in ministry.
- Follow-through and continual improvement are a part of all that we do, as we seek to grow in our walk with Christ.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, “teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” -Matthew 28:19-20
To be a multicultural and multigenerational life-giving, spirit-filled church that welcomes unchurched people.
At North Cleveland we are passionate about our devotion to God, life-giving relationships, and serving the world. Pastor Mark Williams’ passion is to see people connect to God and discover their purpose for their life. At North Cleveland, we focus on reaching out to the unchurched community, developing relationships through discipleship and empowering people through serving. The life-giving message of Jesus Christ, the passion and joy of Sunday worship services, and the simple style of North Cleveland is our appeal. God is at work at North Cleveland. We invite you to see for yourself how exciting church can be when the focus is simple and people are free to go after God with passion!